WELCOME TO RISING STAR GYMNASTICS
Rising Star Gymnastics, established in 1982, is a fully equipped gymnastics club offering classes for both boys and girls, tots through young adults. Our outstanding, fun-filled program is designed to teach the young student poise, character, and self-discipline, all while developing a physically fit and responsible individual. It is our mission to provide gymnastics instruction to all students enrolled in our program in both a fun and safe environment. Every child, regardless of ability, deserves the best instruction possible.
We at Rising Star Gymnastics provide each child with a rewarding experience by developing a POSITIVE SELF IMAGE that is based on confidence and self-worth as learned through the experience of accomplishing skills and tasks. We utilize the United States Association of Gymnastics ten-level achievement program as a guideline for teaching gymnastics skills and routines to our students. Its objective is to provide a motivational series of progressively difficult gymnastics skills for the student to work on and master. Our structured program challenges and rewards all of our students, from those just beginning gymnastics up through our advanced competitive athletes.
- Kelly Brady – Owner, Head Optional Team Coach
- Jenneane Breidenbach – Office Manager
- Fabricio Olsson – Men’s Team Head Coach
- Alyssa Bellamy – Preschool & Recreational Director, XCEL Girls Team Coach
- Vanessa Sonnichsen – Preschool & Recreational Instructor
- Sage Barca-Hall– Ninja Zone Trainer, Dynamos Team Coach
- Lulu Johnson – Preschool & Recreational Instructor
- Evan Del Rosario – Ninja Zone Trainer, Preschool & Recreational Instructor, Sports Agility Coach
- Luke Lubben – Ninja Zone Trainer, Preschool & Recreational Instructor, Sports Agility Coach
- Mallory Hill – Preschool & Recreational Instructor
- Tom Trevino – Recreational Instructor, Team Coach